Society for Free Radical Biology and Medicine 21st Annual Meeting
November 19-23, 2014
Location: Seattle, Washington, USA
22nd Annual Scientific Meeting of THE SOCIETY FOR FREE RADICAL RESEARCH AUSTRALASIA
December 3-6, 2014
Location: Melbourne, Australia
SFRRI Kyoto 2014
Photos from SFRRI 2014 Gala Dinner:
Photos from SFRRI Chairperson Dinner:
www.flickr.com/gp/sfrri2014/43TwPM/ Kyoto 2014 Opening Ceremony Video:
Obituary for Tom Dormandy (President SFRRI in 1982): www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituaries/ 9936083/Thomas-Dormandy.html
SFRRI Meeting Sponsorship Form
Please click here to download
The Society for Free Radical Research founded in the United Kingdom in 1982 is an International Society with the following rules (as amended by resolution of the members dated September 11, 1998). The International Society is a charitable voluntary, non-profit making institution.
The object of the International Society is to advance education in free radical processes with particular reference to those of industrial and medical importance, such education being for the benefit of the public.
- to provide continuing education and training to scientists with an active interest in Free Radical Research.
- to provide a forum for discussions
- to receive and apply donations, subscriptions and funds from persons or organizations
- to invest and deal with the International Society's money not immediately required for its objects in or upon any investments, securities or property;
- to do all other lawful things necessary to advance the object
- to promote research and publication of its beneficial